Welcome to Travel Enriched!
Do you want a unique and inspiring travel experience? If so, come with us on a memorable journey to fascinating destinations, on and off the beaten track. Walk with us one or more Camino trails to Santiago de Compostela. Join a tour to Cuba or Peru to explore ancient civilisations, historic struggles and modern day life.
Our small group tours (maximum 14 people):
- Enable participants to explore individual interests.
- Offer flexibility in daily walking distances with backup transport provided.
- Visit significant scenic and historic sites.
- Are culturally, ethically and environmentally responsible.
- Include personalised pre-departure information.
- Are led by English speaking guides with long-term travel experience.
- Engage with communities and those with expert local knowledge.
- Provide luggage transfers, local transport & comfortable accommodation.
- Are real and lasting value for money.
Our Camino tours follow authentic, lesser-travelled pilgrim pathways to Santiago de Compostela enabling participants to witness traditional farming activities and daily village life. Our tour portfolio includes:
- The Camino Portugues from Oporto in northern Portugal;
- The Camino del Norte from Bilbao in northern Spain;
- The Camino Mozarabe from Andalusia in southern Spain; and
- The Camino Finisterre from Santiago de Compostela to the Atlantic coast.
Flexibility and logistical support is also provided to those participants who choose walk independently along the Camino Primitivo.
Our tours to Cuba and Peru have a stronger focus on history, culture and current day life, rather than long-distance walking. As well as enjoying the customs, artistry and magnificent scenic vistas of these destinations, participants meet with ordinary citizens to hear about their way of life and the key challenges facing them today and visit projects designed to enhance community wellbeing.
Ask us to arrange a ‘bespoke’ Camino tour to Santiago de Compostela.
Explore ancient civilisations and contemporary life in Cuba and Peru.